Sunday, October 12, 2008

THEY'RE GONE !!!!

Well .... that was some group ... four young 2-foots and their mama. They are nice but golly they all go back and forth past my condo all morning and evening and I don't get much holding and petting from Bunny lady on my way out to and back in from my outside "bowling alley!"

So my little neck is tired from turning back and forth to watch all the action and I'm grouchy from not enough luvin' ... I'm even too woofed to hop out this open door of my condo! I can't wait for Munday Bunday and things back to normal!!!! Yur Reporter RACER .....

OK OK .. yup it was hectic. But we did find all eight of the letterboxes we hunted for and they were all in dandy places .. we saw an oyster and clam farm and big salmon coming up the stream to spawn. There is even some Death By Chocolate left but it won't last until any of you get here so don't even bother! And .... the bunns get lots of attention tomorrow for sure.

OH! Saved Dave has more Stuck Up pix on the Sticky Buns website!! Go See...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Racer! They ignore you that way again, and you immediately book yourself on a flight over here! We've got plenty of lurvin' to spare ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh we just love that cute little white nose of your Racer!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Poor Racer! I hope things are back to normal now. You deserve lots and lots of attention.

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh Racer, you just come on over to Edinburgh and we'll love you....

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Guests can be terribly disruptive when is comes the the really important things in life; Bunn luvin'

Stephen said...

hey this is weird I have a blog chocolaterabbitco.blogspot.com but its not relavent to rabbits just for fun. u should check it out. Oh yeah i probably spelled some stuff wrong but i don't think it matters.