Monday, December 17, 2007

THE CONDO BUSINESS ...


We have made quite a few "condos" for our gang here at "The House Of ...", and also a few for friends. This is a king sized triple-decker (with doors not yet attached) that we made when our friend took Biggy Bun and Angelina to live with her. She renamed them Calypso and Jakzen, you met them earlier. Anyway, back to my point, "shipping" is why I am not in the condo business in a big way!

Lots of comments on the hardwood floor situation ... I declare that most bunns like rugs, carpets and sea grass mats! A good way, it seems, to generally keep the little hoppers on a planned trail.

But then I see on BountifulBunnies where Buttons seems to love the smooth floor! Great pix of bunny in the DEEP snow too. There must be lots of bunnies in the DEEP snow about now. Not here ... mainly rain and even a bit of sun today!!!! wOOt! (...sorry, couldn't resist.)

7 comments:

Zinger said...

WOW that's an amazing Condo - i think mum needs to build me one!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rabbits Guy! Your condos are furry cool! Mom says too bad they can't be shipped! Oh, and i told Mom we've been tagged, and to get on it!

pissed off patricia said...

I forget how I found your site, but that picture at the top of that cute little bunny is the sweetest little bunny face I have ever seen.

Beautiful work on the condo too.

I have had bunny pets at different times in my life and they can be such sweet pets.

Just in case no one has told you yet today, you're one great person for doing what you do for rescued bunnies.

Christine said...

Woah, that condo is huge! Those are some lucky, lucky buns to have luxury townhouses like that! Byt the way, don't envy us our snow. Not when you're out there with no jacket!

Lisa said...

That's one spectacular condo right there. Marbles is definitely jealous. We have hardwood floor in our home. Marbles licks it so I guess he's cool with it. ;) He does get to run around our bed often. He definitely likes that better.

arrielle_p said...

Nice place for Calypso and Jakzen. Hope to see them on their "condo".

condo Philippines

Alicia Sierra said...

Thanks for sharing information. Your writing skills is good . I Loved Your writing. Please Kindly check My web:

condo for sale philippines
house and lot for sale in dasmarinas cavite
house and lot for sale