Saturday, December 8, 2007

THE PRINCESS .....


We have been giving The Princess a little more run of the House lately, and she seems pretty perky despite the loss of her long time mate, Benson. She has a pretty good head of steam here, bounding around the chair and table legs!

The Princess was our first bunny, a gift as just a little tyke, almost six years ago. She has taught us much!

Ever see the rabbit pounding rice cakes on the moon? Hop over to MyHouseRabbit and it's a couple of posts back. Hey, I don't make them up, I just report them....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like a good Bunny 500 to make you feel better!

Anonymous said...

The Princess is such a cute little bunny and she certainly looks like she's on the move! Thanks for leaving such kind words on my post about losing Indy - I really appreciate it.

Katie

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

What a cutie! I love the action shot!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Great motion pic of Princess! The Taoists say the rabbit in the moon is pounding the elixir of immortality which is made of Cinnamon bark.

Zinger said...

yup - exercise always helps me too! looks like you're having fun lil girl!

Christine said...

Yes, exercise feels good when you're kind of down. How do get all of these ace candids of your buns? I'm lucky if Sammy doesn't high-tail it as soon as he hears the first shutter-click!
I know that tale of the moon-rabbit. It's one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

You look like your dancing!

Anonymous said...

I just love that picture!