Thursday, December 20, 2007

SALAD TIME ....


Winter salads are not quite as colorful or varied as the summer ones. But Bunny Lady still does a fine job every evening round about 9:00PM. My goodness how all the bunns can tell when she is working on the salads and they stand nose to the wire, on high alert, waiting to hear her come with the bowls. Once they see her they all have fabulous dinner dances they do until the bowls are right in front of them. This is Lucky, happily nibbling.

I think most bloggers are shopping! Ours is done! I hope all the bloggers' bunnies are cozy and fine.

6 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Dinner sounds like a very exciting time, all those buns stirred up into a feeding frenzy......

Lisa said...

I can imagine it. There's nothing quite like an excited bunny. Happy Holidays! Give all the bunnies kisses from me and Marbles! :D

Anonymous said...

This is my first time to visit your blog. You have some lovely bunnies!

Deb Cushman said...

Dinner Dance! I love to Dinner Dance too!
Freckles

BunnyLuver said...

That's when we start singing, "You should be daaaaaan-cin', yeah...HUGH should be daaaan-cin, yeah!!! Doo doo do-do!

Crafty Green Poet said...

adorable photo, we used to get the excited dandelion dance