Monday, December 10, 2007

TA DA !!!!!!!


Here it is ... Captain Rupert's favorite carrot cake, as presented by The House Of Rabbits, Racer presiding! Oh my is this ever good, especially if you like cream cheese frosting.

Our cake is lighter in color, we could not get the special musovado sugar, and it is dusted with chocolate powder, as called for in the recipe. It will last two days ... period!

Racer lives right by the kitchen, and watched and smelled the whole enterprise, thus he got the honors. Four paws up, he says.

7 comments:

Zinger said...

very cool! congrats on your success!

and saw your comment on Bountiful Bunnies - you need to find room in your warren for a dutchie. we kick bunny butt!

Joanna said...

Wow, glad it turned out ok. It looks just like ours, I don't suppose the type of sugar makes much differance. I great the carrots finely as K likes it like that but captain rupert likes them coursely chopped as much, its worth an experiemnt, if you are going to cook it again. We love the fact you sprinkled it with chocalete too. I really need to nake another one, I promised Captain Rupert after the tea party. My excuse is I'm painting him a colour version of his tea party first.

Anonymous said...

Oooh that looks furry delicious! I told my Bunny mom to make it for me, but she said she has to convert the recipe to tablespoons. I said Whatever, get busy mom. If you did that could you send it to us? Thank you furry furry much!

Andrewbun

Christine said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...cake! Goot cake!
Hey! Boonie on da table?! Who pudda boonie on da table?
Hey, is THIS the bun what plays tunes on his ba-ba? Very cool! Thanks for visiting our site so often - someday we can teach you how to fold!

Anonymous said...

All the way from Amsterdam, The Netherlands: today I baked the cake. It's delicious! Thanks,

Louise said...

Last two days! that carrot cake with lovely cream cheese frosting wouldn't last two minutes in my house! Did Racer take the first bite or does he prefer the crumbs? x

Lisa said...

That picture is too adorable for words.