Saturday, December 15, 2007

GOLDIE AGAIN ...


Hoo Boy is Goldie's fur getting long and full. We groomed out a lot of dead stuff today, that part is almost white. There is more to go, and then some trimming! She will need a good short buzz for the summer. She is a snazzy girl, she just has that "grumpy" look.

The House Of Rabbits got tagged! By Somewhere In NJ. It is the "7 Random Things" meme.
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random or weird things about yourself.Tag 7 people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I did not know what a meme (meeeeeeem) actually was until this. Googled it.
2. As an injured runner, I am just getting back in running shape.
3. The Christmas Holidays are not my best times. Kinda hectic.
4. We live in one of the Last Great Places, Skagit County, Washington - midway between Seattle and Vancouver, BC
5. I'm glad I am not in the Midwest or the Northeast right now ... hunker down folks.
6. Our local sports scene is pretty bleak these days ... I'm rooting for the Vermont Frost Heaves!
7. There are over 70 million blogs out there. Most of them are out of date, inactive, or awful.
Whatever!

6 comments:

Zinger said...

Yes, Goldie has a definite air of disapproval doesn't she? but she's a cutie!

great 7 - i wish i lived up in the pacific nw - beautiful country!

LauraHinNJ said...

Thanks for playing along!

Everybunny here is shedding up a storm, too. Lots of fur flyin'.

Christine said...

We gotted tagged??? WOOT! Do we know that many bloggers who haven't been tagged yet?

Goldie sure seems the disapproving type, don't she? Get that 'do set up for Christmas, lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture - very fluffy! Thanks for tagging me, it's on my to-do-list! :) I cannot believe how many blogs there are these days - but I agree that most of them are unactive or just awful!

Katie @ A Byootaful Life

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Hmm, grumpy and fluffy, a cozy attractive combo, really.

Joanna said...

Captain Rupert would love to jion in the tag. His been keeping me company by the fire while i had K's stomach bug feeling much better now. Thankyou for the carrot cake recipe on your blog, for some reason I'm very slow and have not noticed before now.