Friday, January 11, 2008

BAXTER GOES TOPSIDE ....


By now you probably know that Freckles, over at FrecklesandDeb, finally went into the nice new kitty condo Deb got. You also probably know we here have been encouraging Freckles to hop up on top instead! Anyway, here is Baxter, showing how that is done. I think Bax got wind of the Bok Choy Freckles found, and is feeling short changed! Those Bunny wavelength messages are amazing.

There is a clever puzzle-overlay on a bunny picture, which you can then disassemble and try to put back together, at HeartlandBunnyBlog. I have never seen that trick before. Not easy to do.

The New Yorker magazine has sometimes had a cartoon or two not very kind to rabbits. But in the Jan 14 issue there are two rabbits and one says "I'm telling you, you need to try interval hopping." Cute. Makes me think of some of those breathtaking workouts that Bunnygirl sometimes describes.
Now I just need to figure that HTML target=new thingy that Archi'sMum explained. So far I've failed! Maybe she'll post that trick .. or heck .. send Archi Ann over to show me! But, for now, use your BACK button to come back!

8 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

So do bunnies really like those things? I'd be happy to buy one for Tid, if there were a high probability that she'd use it. She's not afraid of much and she likes enclosed spaces.

Holy Cuteness said...

Thank you for your support! My buny got five years, so I think that's preety old, but I will really miss him... xxx

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Downward pointing rabbit.

Deb Cushman said...

Yea, Baxter! Way to go! Maybe someday Freckles will jump to the top. She's an explorer!

Drop by to see our post today on the freak TORNADO! Yep, you were right, we live right just 5 miles from where it touched down!
Deb

Keithius said...

That's what "Open in New Tab" is for. Well, for me, anyway. ;-)

Anonymous said...

That puzzle thing is great! I've bought Puddy little homes before and she prefers the box it came in rather than the actual home! Do rabbits like boxes too, or is it just a cat thing? :D

Anonymous said...

Should I jump???

Anonymous said...

Good example Baxter...

I can't give you the exact html code in this comment because it will toss it

but here's the skinny:
after the html code and after teh quote add: target="_new">
And then the Text you want...
ie:
target="_new">House of Rabbits

and then the end of the tag with the slash a > thingie...

if you want it exact just email me c a cassabaum at yahoo dot com

But yeah - keithius does it the way i do with right click and open in new tab

have a great night!