Saturday, January 12, 2008

WE DIGRESS ......


Bunny Lady is an exceptional cook, and totally Czechloslovakian. She often prepares gourmet meals and invites a table full of eclectic guests who never leave until we ask them to. Lots of good talk and bunny holding! Anyway, for Christmas she got this cookbook from Marshall Field, full of recipes from their famous restaurant in Chicago, I believe. On the cover is their signature, Chicken Pot Pie. I asked her to make it. She did. There it is! Outstanding!

It's a good thing because our last two teams with any hope, the Seahawks and Wazzo Cougars lost today and the sporting light dims again over the Return Address portion of the continental US of A. (Now I'll hear it from Portland Trailblazer folk!) But, I also root for the Vermont Frost Heaves in the ABA and they almost NEVER lose! wOOt!

Thanks Keith (and AA's Mum) for reminding me to just open links by right (or double) clicking and use the "open in new window" option. When you are done, just "X" out and back you come! Would you believe I wrote code for O/S 360 in 1966 for Boeing to use to build the 747??? Helped with the Year 2000 debacle too! We never thought 2000 would come! So, now I tend bunnies, it's a better life. Go figure.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh YUM!

Keithius said...

Tending bunnies isn't just a better life, it's the best life. ;-)

Deb Cushman said...

YUM! That chicken pot pie looks delicious! Freckles would prefer the salad. That is the perfect human/bunny dinner! Yea Bunny Lady!

Anonymous said...

can't wait till i'm retired and get to just be with my critters and working with youth and good stuff like that!

Louise said...

Now that's what I call a pie! How I love chicken pie. If it weren't time to turn in, I would be out in that kitchen faster than you could say 'bugs bunny' to make one. x

Holy Cuteness said...

Thank you for your support... My rabbit got old, but I will really miss him!

Anonymous said...

In Firefox, you can open windows in little tabs, so you can have 10 different internet pages open in just the one browser window! I love it so much! :D

That pie looks so tasty - you're lucky to have such a talented cook in the house! :)