Tuesday, January 15, 2008

INNA BOX AND WON'T COME OUT ....


The Princess hopped inside tonight and headed right into her box. Usually she gets some romp-around-the-house time and then goes for her fresh little dab of late-afternoon oats. But not this time. I know she is not sick, and she wiggles her nose and taunts me, but in she stays! I bet she'll be out about 8:45 when the Bunny Lady begins to assemble the salads! Her spot is such that she can see, smell, and hear that action!

Oh it was sunny and dry today here. First time in quite awhile, with several more days planned too! All the bunns got several hours outside, a very animated time for them all and they are in, fed, and resting happily now!

Probably will miss a post for Wednesday. A late night meeting to learn more about our septic tank system! We live near a river that has some contamination problems and is threatening to shut down a close-by section of Puget Sound to oyster and clam farming. So we all got to do better and make sure our systems are all "GO" so to speak!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiona loves her box - Orlando doesn't

Artie said...

I like Princess' spirit--I love taunting my humans too. I can't wiggle my nose, though.

Christine said...

Ah Princess! Our Schammy Wabbit has the same 'tude towards us, and yes, he binkies around underfoot when it's sald time! Hope your meeting goes well and everything gets resolved for the best interests of all!

Deb Cushman said...

Sometimes a bun just has to shake up the routine! Go Princess! Your rabbitude rules!

Anonymous said...

I hope you submitted that one to disapprovingrabbits.com - so cute!

Anonymous said...

i agree - that is an incredible dose of disapproval! :-)

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I think it's good when a rabbit decides to work on a project for an extended amount of time. They feel productive!