Monday, January 21, 2008

GOLDIE GROWING BACK ....


Goldie's fur on her once-bare back is growing in well. I keep trimming and de-felting and brushing and combing. One day here she will look all top-notch again, but for now she is pretty raggedy! But she is still a lover! The Jan. 2 post shows her "bald"

If you want to check out the Rabbit Music, the link is over to the right under WEBSITES ... Bunny Tunes! (Remember, I don't make them up, I just report them! :<) )

This evening I was holding Zoey and petting her and she was all cozy and purring away. I guess I took my hands off her and was day dreaming ... it was a beautiful day out, so rare here this time of year. All of a sudden I felt this "Whap, Whap" against my hand! Zoey letting me know I was slacking!!!!! She's a good 'un!

Maybe later we will have some more to say about the little twins. For now let's just say they sure are cute!

4 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

I'm so happy Goldie's hair is growing back! It's too cold to be bald!

Christine said...

You guys have been so busy!!! I love all of the photos you posted since I was last here, so cute! Glad to hear Goldie's fur is growing back fine. Was she molting after all? Sammy's starting to molt a wee bit, too. Can't wait to check out the music! What fun!

Zinger said...

Lookin' good Goldie

Anonymous said...

You're getting there-- just a little longer!