Thursday, January 10, 2008

A SALAD FOR WINSTON ...


Quite a bit of yakking about food around the bunny blogs today so I thought we should toss in some too. Winny and Lucky share a condo and when they hear Bunny Lady coming with the evening salads they really get to hopping! When she opens the door they sometimes fall right out.

I think I learned that when you put "hot" links to other blogs in a post, well, folks just link over there and never come back! Where the heck were all the comments about Racer's fascinating eye? That thing is really like that.

You probably want to check out Lola the Lovely Lop (Link off to the right) and get the latest on Feng Shui for the bunns, if you already haven't. And drop off a secret secret at The Lisa Show while you are at it.

9 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

what a lovely photo, looks like he's really enjoying that salad!

Louise said...

I wouldn't dream of 'hopping' over to another bunny blog without first leaving a comment on yours. I see your rabbits are sticking to their new year's resolutions of a healthy diet, I wish I was! x

Deb Cushman said...

Deb hasn't made me a really good salad lately! She's given me the parts, but hasn't really put them together. Guess I'm going to have to go on a Salad Strike!
Freckles

Anonymous said...

Kiss to the noses of all of your bunnies!

Hope you don't mind if I link to you...

Christine said...

Aw Of course we linked to you, and we see you all the time :(

We love salad, yesh we do,
we love salad and it wuvs us too!
What??

Holy Cuteness said...

What a cutie! Sadly my own bunny died today...:-((

Anonymous said...

hey there's a cool trick to hot linking that i notice a lot of blogs don't use but i do

add target=new to get the link to open in a new window or tab if the reader is using a tabbed browser - that way your site stays open! i do that and when i'm on a site that doesn't have that coded into the html i right click on the link to get to their site and choose open in new tab - so that i don't forget to post to their site before looking at the next!

question for you - you use oxbow pellets - do you get them bulk somewheres, buy them from oxbow or just pay the high price for a 10 lb bag. i lost out on my 50 lb bag of pellets - i had to get horse cuz all the rabbit pellets were alfalfa based and the bunnies won't eat the horse pellets. just wondering how you save some bank on pellets?

thanks! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the quick answer :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reference. Who knew bunny feng shui would be so popular!