Friday, September 19, 2008

HEY RG - HEAR ABOUT THE PIRATE THAT ....

... WASN'T ABLE TO GET A HOOK AND A PEG LEG???? "No Sweetie, why not?" ..... WELL IT WOULDA COST HIM AN ARM AND A LEG ... BAWAHAHAHAHAHA .. GET IT??? HUH? HUH???

"Aaargh ya lubber, I'll keelhaul you and the whole louty bunch a yur distasteful mates too if ya keep that malarkey up .. now go steer the good ship straight and true and leave me to my grog ..."

WELL THEN, WHEN DO I GET STUCK UP ????

"Go away"

Listen group ... we gonna need some consensus if we get a better Sticky Buns logo or emblem. You can check out a try at TheBunnyLounge.

YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE A CARROT JUICE!!!

2 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

that's a beautiful portrait of the Princess....

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Better stick up that Princess, people will be stunned. RE: logo, hmm, I'm hopeless with Photoshop (I know it's supposed to be really easy). We could have a rotating embelm/logo until there is one that really has a resounding "yes". I thought Furry Butts put forth a good version of the mission statement.