Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WELL, IT'S ME, BAXTER ......

RG is pretty sure this is NOT the picture that the mystery-photo was cropped from, but he is pretty sure it was me. I am checking out some produce specials at the local market. Carrots are looking good. As are banananas ...

I took Hopscotch off the blog list over at the left ... no new posts for many many moons ... bummer, that used to be fun to watch. I added Furry Butts and Mats with bunny.nu from Sweden ... I have this "back" list of bunny blogs I look at from time to time, but most are quite dormant or sporadic or sometimes rather strange. If one stays good and active for awhile, I will move it up front here!

9 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

Well, we got our Sticky Buns pictures taken. We just have to get them out of the camera and onto the blog -- it will happen very, very soon. We promise!

bunnits said...

Cool. I should let my buns help with the grocery shopping. We'd probably eat lots more veggies that way.

Anonymous said...

Hey, what a cool idea! Sticking up bunnies next to the organic cilantro, "Rabbits Recommend:".

Crafty Green Poet said...

looking lovely as ever, Baxter....

I had a great, but impossible to do, idea for a Sticky Bun - there was a hoarding with an advert with photos of lots of different types of potatoes - one of them was labelled 'Anya'. Now if I'd been able to climb up onto the hoarding that potato by now would be covered up with a sticky bun photo of Anya!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I miss hopscotch ... she went off and got married, and apparently has not the time to bunny blog sniff sniff ;-)

I decided not to guess on this bunny after my poor showing with Racer the other day!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! We got it right!! We noticed that Baxter has a grey spot on his right armpit (lol, can't think of a better term :p )

Ooh, thanks for putting us on your blog list. We iz honoured!

Anonymous said...

I feel bad removing blogs from my blogroll, especially since I know I go through phases where I can't post regularly, but we've got to be realistic. I believe blogrolls should be current.

I love the fur in the picture - looks nice enough to snuggle up to, all warm!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Oh, Baxter, that RG he is so tricky. You have very nice ears, just had to say that. I think it is perfectly OK to clean up the old blog roll. But then I'm in a bit of a house cleaning mood......

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I'm glad to see Baxter is economy-minded.