Friday, September 5, 2008

LIKE MY TOSEYS ?????

No, I don't have them done special ... they just came that way! .... Winston

Time to start getting pictures of your bunnys stuck up in strange places. Then post a picture of it and comment here so I can grab the pic and put it on a special web-page, where all of them will go!

Get over to TheQiPapers site (at the left, near the bottom) to vote on a name for this caper and suggest some words for our Mission! Sometime next week we will finalize all that and publish the first edition of the web-page with whatever pix we have by then!

Woo Hooo ...



7 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

those are adorable little toes Winston!

I'm looking forward to the bunnies in strange places, I'll see if i can think of anywhere to put a photo of Anya....

YowlYY said...

Winston has lovely toes, that's a fact. His toes remind me that it is time to trim nails in our house, and it would be Miss Eve's turn, but sadly she must wait until my return (****** work!).
I love the idea of bunnies in stragne places...I have just printed out a few pics of Hugo and Miss Terrorist Eve and have a plan...
Snuggles to all the bunnies, and who knows...maybe one day a colourful sweater will make its way to RG ;-)

Anonymous said...

Natural French Manicure? Lucky you! The humans actually have to fork out a nice sum just to get their fingers and toes looking that way :D

DeniseinVA said...

What gorgeous rabbits and great photos. It brings back memories of when I was a little girl. We had loads of rabbits and my dad, being a carpenter hobbyist, built them the most wonderful rabbit hutches for them all. Our back garden was filled with them and our childhood was filled with happy rabbits. I have enjoyed my visit to your blog very much, and your rabbits are the cuddliest.

Deb Cushman said...

Very handsome toes, Winston!

We are thinking of where our sticker is going to go....

BunnyLuver said...

That is a disapproval of darkness, I must say...

Anonymous said...

Feetsies!