Friday, September 12, 2008

IT'S SURE NOT STARBUCKS ......


I thought I ordered a double yogurt, banana topped, triple thick, craisin whirred, pineapple whiz with a nasturtium blossom - oh, and a parasol.
All there is, is this naked bean-dipped dishwater without even a diaper. Must be RG's ....... at least it is hot. "Spina" ... anybody know what that means?
This may be the weekend to break the ice on Sticky Bunns ... which is the name of the caper .. by almost unanimous vote! I think Baxter and/or Zoey might get stuck-up somewhere! Stay tuned and for gosh sakes, get your bunnies out there!

3 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Coffee goes well with Sticky Bunns.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

no I don't have my own day yet, this sucks, I'm going to protest until I get a day of my own ~Rabbie of the fluffy tribe

PJ said...

That is too funny! The ultimate discerning bun bun.