Monday, February 25, 2008

ANOTHER SIDE OF THE STORY ....


I am Baxter, the beloved of Zoey. Everything she said back there a day or so ago is true except that she suggests I might imbibe a bit, which is not true. If I was a 2-footer it is true I would be the sippin' whiskey and good cigar type - but as a rabbit, I limit myself to water and proper bunny nutrition and just look the part of a country gentleman!


I am overwhelmed with Zoey, she is such a classy dame for a guy like me, I pinch myself with luck every single day! She is a great snuggle on a chilly night! And, she really keeps the joint a hummin' during the day, what with all the gossip and hob-nobing she does! All the other guys are quite taken with her, but she and me, well, we are real special!


I have a couple of pieces of information to clear up some recent/not so recent questions. First, for the person looking for house rabbit folks near Woodinville, WA. I suggest googling "Best Little Rabbit, Rodent, and Ferret House" and that will get you plenty of good info. about that area and rabbits. Of course as a rabbit I have not a clue what it means to google, but I just report them. Also to Archi's Mum, The Princess is half Dutch and half some plain old uppy-eared large rabbit. But she is definitely regal, and she was here first and taught the owners pretty good!


Thanks for listening and understanding. A misunderstood rabbit is not a nice thing.

3 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

Oh Baxter, you do look comfortable on that chair! Sounds like you and Zoey are well bonded. You're right - a misunderstood bunny is not a happy bunny

Keithius said...

My oh my, Baxter, you are QUITE the gentleman... err... gentle-bun. Way to be!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Dear Baxter, we know that any rabbit who can occupy a chair with such skill is not a drinking rabbit.