Sunday, February 10, 2008

TEENY ..... my TEENY!!!!!!!


That new owner of Teeny did send us a picture of him! Taken around Christmas time - puts Teeny at about 7 months old! My, how he has matured! I must ask for more. And ... suggest it get submitted to DR ... I can think of several interesting captions! Looks like Teeny lives well - Yay Teeny!


Rained all day so the bunns took turns outside in the covered pens. Boy what sniffing and exploring and excitement! Everybody is in now, all flaked out and no doubt dreaming some fancy dreams!


Have a nice day everybody!

6 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Looks like someone was having fun with the wrapping paper!

Anonymous said...

Aww so cute! I want a rabbit - they all look so serious and, well, disapproving! :D

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Looks like fun, Teeny, Cotton Tail Cottage AND paper to tear.

Anonymous said...

yippee! another happy story about rescues

YowlYY said...

Awwww...Teeny looks just like my Sir Harvey!!! His ears are not quite so loppy like Sir H's, but the fur colour and I daresay the consistency of the fur...hmmm...bunny yummyness!
I love to see bunnies having a happy life :)

ilex said...

What a face, wow. Love the half-lop action.