Saturday, February 16, 2008

RABBITS RULE ...............

This would be me, The Princess. I am Numero Uno here in the House of Rabbits. I was here first, that is why. Plus, I am royal. You see me here in my inside throne room and this is my "Where's Dinner" pose! Works wonders, most of the time. Right behind me is the little door that lets me outside where I can keep a regal lookout over my domain and the other 4-foots here with me. My food and water crocks are right in front of me, by that little stack of bricks. Off to my right is the wall between me and Savannah ... we have been lobbying for a see-through, but the help here is miserably slow and unresponsive. We barely tolerate them.

We bunns have taken over the place for the next few days and so you will be hearing from us! The 2-foots get a break, they are about nuts from too much cloudy, dribbly weather. Today, our first day on the job, it was warmish and sunny and delightful! Gotta go see if they are fixing the salalds tonight yet. They better be! Heeee Heeee ................

PS: ShimonCarrots is back online, and somebody did our meme about rabbit habits at EyeOfTheNeedle. Check it out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice set up Princess. I need some decorating like that! ~Fiona Bun

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Looks like your humans put a lot of work into your habitat. They just dumped me in a room and wished me well. But lately I've found I can get out and I'm busy with some large-scale escape plans.

Maybe we can put our heads together on your little domain problem...

~Tidbit

Zinger said...

Hey Princess - glad the bunnies are finally blogging instead of the humans!

Your Where's dinner pose will also have another great use after dinner is served - it becomes the Where's the Wine to go with pose...
http://archisantics.blogspot.com/2007/03/garson.html

Artie said...

Wow, Princess--you have quite the set-up!

Glenna said...

Pink and Elvis say you should come consult on Rabitats--great digs!

Keithius said...

Lovin' the new blog style, too.