Sunday, February 17, 2008

THE VIEW FROM HERE .....

It's a fine view ... except you will notice some empty bowls. I'm patient, but ..... hrmphfff. Today was another sunny day and out we all went. The 2-footers made themselves useful by cutting off a bunch of apple tree branches and bringing us some. Oh, tasty. And, that means more apples this coming fall. Oh, tasty. But, it does not fill those empty bowls. Good help is SO hard to find.

I'm Savannah. The spotted one. A Rex, which means royal, like The Princess, except she is not a Rex. To tell you the truth, she is quite the plain jane, but she has sure flummoxed the Rabbits' Guy. By the way, he quit the blog for awhile because Bunny Lady had a difference of some sort with him about some posts. He said so she should do it and she said no. So we got to do it!!! woot.

Sort of over my left shoulder is that wall where The Princess lives. I am on my box, a dandy house and hideout. Right in front of me is a gate that lets me out into the kitchen when I need some romping time. I have a good time with Bunny Lady there. There is a great deck view too. The Princess and Racer have their outside pens out that window. My outside area is way over right at the corner where I see everyone who comes and goes. I learn lots of gossip to spread through the bunny-vine here at The House of Rabbits.

I could grow to like this blogging. I might write a book called "Disapproved-of Beans". Send me your entries!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Empty bowls? That's almost as bad as no hay!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I love your habitat, or is that rabbitat? Nice blanket-- matches your fur! But the empty bowls? Unacceptable.

Artie said...

Oh Savannah,

You give good gossip--you'd make a great reporter! My siblings and I love to gossip about our humans too. Humans are so weird! I don't know what they'd do without us to organize their lives for them.

Deb Cushman said...

Savannah -- Love your digs! What a great spot you have for gazing out the window. Now if someone would just invent bowls that automatically filled with our favorite foods!

Zinger said...

that's a great enclosure but what's up with empty bowls?!! Sheesh! glad you're taking over the blog - as it should be we buns being way smarter than humans

Zinger said...

yes humans picking up buns would fit in your book - it's just wrong on so many levels i mean we're autonomous living beings... how would they feel if we picked them up and started scratching them behind the ears?

Crafty Green Poet said...

lovely little home corner you've got, but empty bowls - not good