Friday, February 22, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ???????


Hi everybody ....sheeese .... I tell you. The things we have to put up with around this place sometimes. Here our sweet little Racer goes all that way to unclog the computing mess in the House and then Rabbits' Guy goes off to a fancy dinner meeting last night and did not take me NOR did he let on that we could go ahead and blog again. Bunny Lady had different plans, so he could have used the company, and I am certainly acceptable in fancy situations ... Fancy is practically my middle name. Yessiree-Bob .... Zoey "Fancy" BunnBunn. Il'd a made him proud.


My man, Baxter, now don't get me wrong, I love Baxter to death, I mean, truly, he is my Mr. Everything ... but ... Bax really prefers home with his La-Z-Box and a bit of whiskey and a cigar, and this going out, especially to fancy, is not his cup of Jim Beam, so to speak. So I could have finally gotten a bit of that finer wine and he would have been OK, but Nooooooooo. Old FancyPants goes alone. Harummpphhhhh.............


And that explains the 24 hour gap in the House of Rabbits tail of fun ... what? oh ... tale of fun. And also it explains the "slight" frown on my otherwise endlessly happy face! Now, to rub some more salt in, I was submitted to DR as well ... and did you see me on DR? Noooooooooo. 2-foot men .... bah. Bah and Harumphhhhhhhh I say. Maybe it's time for a lady to be President .. no offense Mr. Pinkerton.


And that, my friends, is how it REALLY is here in this slighty wacky House of Rabbits!
Oh, by the way, right behind me there, that sort of chewed-hole box? That is in Racer's condo and he is in there too, waving. If you "blow up" the picture you'll see his cute little white nose just off the top of my right ear. "Hi Racer!"


7 comments:

RG said...

Now look Zoey .... it wasn't quite that way. you know full well that ..... oh bah. Why am I reasoning with a rabbit? Worse than watching that dumb uTube teeny weeny screen. BUT ... that post was NOT brought to you by me. It was Zoey did that.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is one disapproving rabbit! But so fluffy and cute - you just need a hug. :)

Even if you didn't make it to DR this time, don't give up - I think you would be absolutely perfect!

Crafty Green Poet said...

What a lovely fluffy bunny!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

I think Rabbit's Guy had better take Zooey out to a fancy restaurant with excellent salads, he needs to make up. And maybe present her with an edible bouquet as well.

Anonymous said...

you do have a bit of a "miffed" look on your face... bet you and archi would get along well!

Anonymous said...

We do see that cute little white nose!

Deb Cushman said...

You are indeed fancy, Zoey! You would look great in a classy restaurant -- especially if they had a salad bar!