Friday, February 29, 2008

MI CASA SU CASA ...........

Hola!

Mi nombre Chico y mi es un conejo! And that is it for Le Espanol! Bunny Lady tried to learn but did not make it. There are lots of people who come in here who can speak Espanol, and do, but it does not rub off on the owners!!! They use a little book.

I'm Chico because the guy who found me in a backyard spoke some Spanish and it was during the "trying to learn" days of Bunny Lady!

My place is a bit messy; I am a rabbit and that is how I like it. But, it is clean, cozy, and tons of fun. I have two floors, plenty of room. I am soooo happy to live here.

Off to the right is a logo about No Bunnies For Easter and Rabbits' Guy volunteered to promote it. He is terrible with HTML, so it is maybe not all there, but if you click on what is there, you will go to a site where you too can pick off that logo and add it to your blog! Every little bit might help.

Bummer .. Gus and Betsy did NOT get stuff from Nordstroms .. the 2-footers did and just left the bag there to be snooty. Maybe Betsy will chew through it.

It is getting more spring-like here now! Too bad so many bunnys are still stuck in some pretty fierce winter. Stay warm guys. It'll pass soon. (Thump Thump) .............

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Chico, tu es muy lindo!

The Bunns said...

Gracias. Es Bueno para Chico, Si!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Hi Chico, I'll not pretend I can say anything in Spanish! Very cute rabbit and it looks like a nice little castle you've got too!

Anonymous said...

Bunnies and Easter definitely don't mix! It's harder to get bunnies in Australia so we don't have a rush on them over Easter, but I've heard that in America it's quite popular to buy someone a bunny for Easter.

Good on you for bringing awareness!

L.Bo Marie said...

eeeek! we want spring too!

Zinger said...

hey Chico - great to meet you - and i like your place - it looks cozy

Sarah said...

Hello chico..kelinci