Saturday, February 9, 2008

WHAT ABOUT ME??????


Yes Princess. Everyone is excited to see that you got picked for the cover of Oprah! You look so natural. No one will ever know that it took all day and hundreds of shots to get the perfect look! Say hello to Nate for us. Ask him why he did not come to give The House of Rabbits a makeover?? Benson wrote such a nice letter.

Hopefully after this nonsense, I can get back to a couple more bunnies that once lived here but not now. Following that I should probably start working back through those that do. Some have been missing from these pages for quite awhile! No doubt some one of our rascals will figure out how to get on the cover of DR and we'll need a break for that post! We draw the line with The New Yorker. Some of their cartoons are not nice to animals.

Everybody send some healing energies off to Lola the Lovely Lop who is feeling down. Get going Lola!!!

Does anybody know why the spellchecker on googleblogger gives me an error with the number 500 and some other words in it? And, then,too, I can't use "add image" until I first publish all my text. Hmpffffff.....

5 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

That's a strange problem with googleblogger about adding images, I've not had that one...

I've tagged you (or rather your rabbits!) for a meme, visit my blog to find out more....

Keithius said...

Trouble with Blogger? As much as I love Google, in this case I think the true answer to your question is: "Switch to WordPress." ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the positive thoughts! I think it worked since Lola is back to her normal, flopping self. :)

Zinger said...

great cover but it's just O mag... not rolling stone ;-) just teasing! i'm not on either!

L.Bo Marie said...

I'm having problems with the spell check... which.. makes me very sad! As I often type too fast and mess up all the letters!