Wednesday, February 6, 2008

WANNA SEE MY PICTURE ON THE COVER OF THE ROLLING STONE .....


In the 1980's a pretty fun group called Dr. Hook sang that song, "Cover of the Rolling Stone." Now, Stanley has done it! Stanley is just a bit annoyed that the paraparazzi did not get a better setting though. We are just happy Stanley is doing so well.

Did you see those carrot cupcakes at Life&TimesofBunnies today??? Yummy. I wonder were they Cap't Rupert's recipe?

Bunny people are kinda nuts. They see kids holding big chickens and they all think those are rabbits. Folks, rabbits do not have feathers and big pointy hairless feet!!! Most people were just too ashamed to comment.

The lady growing the worms_in_the_condo in Detroit called me the Rabbit Saint. I might just use that.

Dr. Hook also had a song with the line "... you make my pants want to get up and dance, you make my face want to grin. You make my knees want to get down and say please ....." Fun is where you find it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Stanley!! Keep feeling the good bunny vibes.
I haven't thought of Dr. Hook in Years. They had a few songs that I really liked as a teenager. Hmmm now I have to go hunt them down.
I love to check in every day and see your gang. I unwind after a long day at work in the bunny blogs while my 2 girls scavenger hunt for hidden treats.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Congrats Stanley! We're so glad for you over here! Did you buy 5 copies for your mother?!

YowlYY said...

Yay Stanley!!! Why are you showing this disapproving look? But then you're not alone... Hugo disapproves of loud music as well ;-)

DK & The Fluffies said...

Dude! You Rock! ~Lando Bun

ilex said...

Rabbit-Saint fits you well. I can just tell from the pic you posted for your blog. That big German looks awfully content. The rabbits always know, ya' know.

Dr. Hook wasn't on my radar during the Reagan years. It was Black Flag, Siouxie, and Bauhaus, much to the horror of my mother. Ahh, the 80's...