Thursday, February 28, 2008

MAKE MINE SIMPLE .....


I am Benji and I like my boxes real plain. Savannah can have the fancy; white still tastes the best and has no toxins or residues! But, I like my girl bunnies fancy! That is why I am bonded up with Goldalina! She is beyond fancy ... gorgeous most of the time. Unfortunately she is sort of a red-head and has some bad hair days (which you have seen in the past) and so her moods do have some swing to them! But I myself am quite easy going and a major friend with Bunny Lady - I like to sit in her lap and teeth purr like all get out. She feeds me perfectly too, and right on time, morning and night. So all is quite well with your beloved Benji! (Well, it worked for Racer, maybe it will for me!)


Say, did you all see Gus with that Nordstroms bag? Not just anybunny gets stuff from Nordstroms - we asked him what was in there but have not heard yet. Everybunny here is atwitter with suspense. Our stuff mostly comes from Target. The Bunny Lady tells us it is from TahZhay .. but it still looks like Target stuff to us. You think Gus and Betsy get Starbucks too?


Rabbits' Guy went off to help save Puget Sound last night and missed a post ... we vote he spend his time saving Eastern Washington, where the hay grows!

8 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

You look very cute in your box, Benji! Plain boxes are the best, definitely. But I know what you mean about fancy girl bunnies, our Anya was very fancy!

Crafty Green Poet said...

PS - Good luck in saving Puget Sound!

Keithius said...

Of course Gus and Betsy get Starbucks. They are demanding buns!

Glenna said...

We need some fancy girl bunnies at our house! And good work, Rabbits' Guy on Puget Sound. When you're done, could you do something for the Chesapeake?

Anonymous said...

Starbucks? We go for the Peets! Nice box there - We get left over Costco boxes.

Christine said...

Target is good. Yeah, we love Benji's box, too! Au Naturale!Starbuck makes us too jittery.

Mariska Kelinci said...

Attractive & useful article. Thanks.

Kelinci said...

That's holland lop breed. really cute HL.