Sunday, February 26, 2012

"BOYZ! BOYZ! ....

... Lookee here Boyz! First Place in the Smelt Run. ME! Good old Number 318! Now I'M famous too!" - RG the Ecstatic"RG You Meatball. That is not for the whole race - there were 200 people in that race. BL told me. Besides it was only one of those 3.1 mile "5K" races, not some ultra-marathon or such like tough guys do." - Lucky the truthful
"Yah. And it was First Place for men in your age-group RG. That would be "OLD." We heard there were only two and the other guy was really old! You were actually next to last!" - Winnie the clarifier
"Well, still - I DID finish, and in the first half of the pack!" - RG the Explainer

"Go get us some fresh hay." - The Boyz

14 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

As long as you didn't knock someone on the head to get it, it's legit. Congrats!

Friend of the Animals said...

Hey, 1st place is AWESOME! Don't listen to those bunz...

Christina said...

DANG boyz....you are coldhearted. I couldnt even run to the mailbox. Congrats to RG!

Jade said...

Dang, but those Boyz are hard to impress.

Good work, RG!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

First is first and you have medal to prove it to those meddling rabbits, now go them some hay.

Unknown said...

Well, either way, Congrats RG! (By the way, by getting them, hay, it also keeps their mouths occupied...heehee)

megan said...

Congrats RG!

FairyCastleFarm said...

Awwwh, cheeky bunz. A wins a win in my book!!! congratulations :O) From Yollie (the human)

Keithius said...

Oh you buns... so harsh!

SixBunnies said...

Geez! Those guys are like my kids! What would we do if we didn't have them to put us in our place! RG, I think that is amazing! I am very impressed!

RoadBunner said...

I love bunnygirl's comment! Ha ha! Great job!! And 5K's are just as tough as an ultra just in different ways. 318 is the date of my marathon and also my birthday so I will take this as an omen of great things to come :)

Crafty Green Poet said...

Congratulations!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I'm proud of ya RG! Congrat's!

Pepper said...

Yay - well done. Gotta keep fit to keep tending to those buns.