Monday, February 20, 2012

"IT'S MONDAY NIGHT, WINNIE. ....

.... Heard any rumors or good gossip?" - Lucky the Curious. "In fact I have Luckster! A little bird told me Goldie and Benji are about to be famous." - Winnie who knows all. "Wow! How?" - Lucky the incredulous. "I didn't get that part L-Bob. I guess we wait and see." - Winnie who doesn't really know all. "Do they know yet?" - Lucky the dumbstruck. "Nope." - Winston the firm. "Actually it was not a little bird who told, it was a non-birder. Stay tuned." - RG who does know all. (PS - so far I am about half robot on the new robot-detector scheme for blogger!)


14 comments:

Jade said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Famous?! Even moreso than they are now?! Do tell!! C'mon, RG, spill the beans!!

bunnits said...

I'm really curious and want to find out what's going on, RG.

bunnits said...

P.S. I'm not liking the robot thing one bit. Takes me forever to post a comment. Maybe that's a good thing...

SixBunnies said...

Oh, I'm so happy for them, I think ... as long as they will be famous and not infamous ... like Winnie and Lucky ... Sorry guys ... just teasin'!

Anonymous said...

Keepin' us in suspense!

The Fab Furs said...

Goldie and Benji are stars! (And Benji knows better than to mention the "m" word.)

SixBunnies said...

OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH! I SEE THEM! WOOOWHOOOOT! They are so famous! I hope they don't forget about us little people who loved them way back when they were just a little famous!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I get it now, I get it! I just saw those two munsters! I wonder if I should spill the beans...they are SO gosh darn cute.

Crafty Green Poet said...

Yeah i just saw them over on Disapproving rabbits, fame indeed! Congratulations!

MatsB said...

Wow! Double disapproval! Congratulations!

Auntie Jane (It is official!) said...

RG, What is BL going to do when she finds out that the Handy Man allowed the children to run away and join the Circus?

Christina said...

Hmmmm, intriguing

pheobe said...

I'm really curious and want to find out what's going on.abercrombie like rabbit very much!

Frank Slinn said...

Awwwww - Love the pictures, great bunnies. If they ever need a holiday home.....