"Uh - I bought a new kitchen faucet to install?" - RG
Thursday, December 2, 2010
"AND THIS CHART HERE ....
... Mr. RG. This is your disapproval rating for the past 120 days. You will notice it has been rising lately. This is an exponential scale. What that means is that your rating has been rising a LOT more than it appears! What is your recovery plan?" - Winston
Brought to you by RG at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Any help out there?
Oh Winston, you're looking very stern and disapproving, have you thought about all the care and attention RG gives you?
OH CRAP the rabbits have figured out how to use charts & graphs.
A faucet? Oh yeah Rabbits love water, good plan RG.
WOW, that's some serious disapproval Winston. I think RG helps you out quite a bit. He gives you your breakfast (lunch) and dinner, treats, water, cleans up, lets you guys out to play when it's your turn, at least tries to love you even if you won't love him back. I think he's a pretty OK guy. Lighten up, Winnie.
My lips are sealed ... for once.
What Racer is to the auditing of the houseful's accounts, Winston is to the testing the waters to gauge RG's popularity rating. And you couldn't find a nicer, more compassionate bun to do it. Based on Winston's assessment, in order for the disapproval ratings to improve to the level of grudging approval(quite a feat with rabbits), the following things need to happen:
1.Zoey needs attention, lots of attention, befitting her station as the houseful's prize diva.
2. Racer needs to be taken seriously for his mind, not just his good looks.
3. KB needs to feel like a valued member of the household, instead of just a stray cat taken in out of pity and generosity.
4. Goldie needs to get out of the shadow of Zoey and go on Dancing with the Bun Stars.
5. Benji needs peace and quiet and full food and water dishes in his own space (shared with Goldie of course).
6. Savannah needs a space that nourishes her qi, like the 4 Buns of Fun have.
7. Lucky wants to try living like a dust bunny under the bed.
8. Chico would like to never hear any references to "Chico and the Man" again in addition to attending grad school online to get his Masters in Comparative Literature.
9. Winston just wants everyone to get along.
10. The Princess wants everyone to remember that she is the ruler of the kingdom and has first bun privileges whenever she chooses to invoke them.
These are Winston's conclusions as to how to lower your disapproval rating--among the buns, that is--you're on your own with the human(s) of the houseful.
I fixed the faucet! Proabably not going to count for much.
@Fab Furs .. YOU have been paying attention! And way more perceptive than I - (which Iam pretty sure BL would agree with.) Thanks much for the advice.
Holy cow, Fab Furs ... you've really been paying attention! You've got everone pegged to a tee.
What mystifies me is how you knew about Chico's academic pursuits. He was so into it, I had to put a laptop in his condo.
You must be psychic ... which is a good thing, in spite of what "some people" think.
You could always try the pumpkin pancake bribe.
WHoa, Fab Furs has really got it going on, or else has a spy in the Houseful of Rabbits.....
Post a Comment