Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bunnies Budding ....

A day, now and then, dry enough to get out! Although invariably it sprinkles some. The Boyz know where the dry spots are though ... looks like they sprout up a bit more each day.
Chico is doing very nicely, so we'll leave him out of the limelight for awhile ... it's been great, all the support and ideas for help. BL still can't believe that so many people are excited about seeing a used litter box first thing in the morning!
I'm done with the sling and going into the 2nd week of physical therapy .. all passive still. Two times a week, for an hour, with MR. TWISTER, and twice a day at home.
And - I have lots greater motion in that arm, I "use" it more, and there is very little discomfort ... and I can drive me where I want/need to go! BL is a great chauffeur and she has heated seats, but we are both happy to be done with that obligation!

12 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I really must get Cadbury a pot, since yours seem to like theirs so much.

I'm glad you and Chico are both on the mend!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Only bunny people can get this excited at the sight of poo!

That's great news about the arm :) sounds almost as good as new!

Crafty Green Poet said...

When we finally get another bunny, we'll need to get a pot to grow her in.....

Good luck with the physical therapy

Glad Chico is doing much better

Glenna said...

LOL to the heated seats. I have them too, and sometimes forget and leave mine on and then remember when I start to get that "cooked-butt" feeling.

Wonderful about your arm--you'll be pitching at spring training this year?

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Ah, good news in the inter-species medical update department. Although Tyler and Sydney don't go outside (wish I felt safe about that), perhaps a low pot, like a bulb pot could come inside.......hmmm.....bunns and pots are such a perfect match and modeled by the Boyz.

Fez and the Gang said...

We don't get an outside spot! We are very jealous.

We are very glad though that you can now drive yourself around!

Unknown said...

I'm glad both you and Chico are doing better - Do they ever try to escape? I am afraid to let mine out beacuse I am scared they will run off - they are very nosey and fast.

Deb Cushman said...

We are happy to hear that both you and Chico are healing. Those two in the pot look adorable - almost like you planted them!

Mel said...

I'm glad to hear you and Chico continue to improve :)

I love the picture! They look so cute in that pot.

Christina said...

I didnt know you could grow bunnies in a pot. I thought you found them in cabbage heads. Ha ha ha. What a cute picture.


You keep getting better Chico. Keep on pooping and peeing! woohoo!

Anonymous said...

We are glad to know u and Chico are getting better.

And yeah, i know wht does it means by "excited at the sight of the poo". Every bunny people experienced it!

YowlYY said...

My OH has that strange look in his eyes that says "mad woman!" when he sees me smiling approvingly at a heap of bunny currants in the litter box - it is the best present they can give us, to show that they're doing well, and this makes us bunny people happy. It is not just the same checking the output of a cat...or dog!

Glad Chico is improving, and you are doing better with that shoulder. It does take a while, doesn't it...